Saturday, March 03, 2007

*insert witty title here*

Ok feel little bullets post to start with...

* Went to see Hot Fuzz on Tuesday with the bf
* Had to call police on my neighbors 3am Friday morning
* Pulled a sicky from work on Friday cause was shattered from above
* Finally got my new car Friday at 6:30pm
* Was in bed by 10pm Friday!!
* Got woken up at 8am with neighbors music =(

So spent most of Saturday shattered yet again =( I'm tied here for 6 months, but seriously considering if and when I get a F/T job I might think on buying another wee flat - even though I was mad and sold my last one =( but meet the bf and all my plans changed - for the better I might add, and think people are pleased to see me staying lol =)

Headed over to the bf's about 5pm yesterday - couldn't wait to drive my new car on the motorway! Wow its a beast when it accelerates =) hehe. He had spent all day cleaning his wee flat. And I mean wee! I don't know how his tiny flat can get in such a mess but it does, he had to clear his room in order to fit his drawers he picked up last weekend and I think that has a snowball effect and cleaning the whole place!

Was so nice to be able to walk in door and see the floor! =)

His projector broke during the week so we had to watch movies on his laptop! poor thing! but it has given him an excuse to buy a TV now, so alls good.

Didnt do much today = had a nice long lie in then headed out to Ikea, wanted to get some new bedding. £55 later we are on our way to Fort Kinnard shopping park for a look in Comet. I had wanted to test drive the car to Livingston but we decided to have a bite to eat in Frankie and Bennie's then head home. Had spent enough for one day.

And now thats me home =( Don't really want to go to work tomorrow and don't really want to go this interview on Tuesday.
Think will go on WOW for a wee while then head to bed....

~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Sorry to hear you're having such trouble with the neighbours - bet I was never that much trouble.

If it gets too much any night, you know there's always a bed at mine for you.

xoxo