Friday, March 23, 2007

Time for a much needed update!

Wow its been a while, kinda hard to think what I need to update you on =)

Went out to celebrate 6 months with the BF last wednesday and had a lovely meal, and just had an amazing night. Roll on 1 year is all I can say lol!

Think he could possibley be the one, as we were talking about moving in together and getting a place either in Polmont or Linlithgow, wasnt sure if it was just the wine talking, but he seems to have mentioned it a few times now since then - so watch this space.

If that is going to happen its more and likly going to be next year sometime as he will sell his flat etc.... So I'm thinking on moving back to my mum's (yet again!) to try and get my savings back up a bit so have a least something to help if we get a place togther..... quite excited about it all =)

Loving being back out here in Kilsyth - feels just like I have never left =) Been kinda busy which is great

Havent any more problems with the neighbours lately *touch wood* and I hope it stays that way! Its a shame as I love this wee flat, if it wasnt for them it would be better!

Anyhoo Im at work right now, all on my as everyone else finished at 1:30pm today so better get on with some work before I leave at 4:30!!

~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Woo sounds good missy. hehe you're poor mum will be sick of the sight of you if you move back again ;)

xoxo