Monday, April 16, 2007

Broody? Me?

Unfortunately yeah I am getting kinda broody.... I suppose its natural to get broody at some point.
But the last few months me and the bf have been talking about kids and coming up with names and stuff, and then talking to my friend A on Sat and hearing all his stories about his two kids just kinda got me broody.

Thankfully I'm not scaring the bf lol - he told me last week he was kinda getting broody too. Didn't know guys had a tendency to feel like that so in a way its a good thing I suppose =)

Got news that my cousin C might not be able to have kids as they think they may have found cancerous cell during her routine smear =( Not so great news considering my other cousin H is due her first baby in about 2 weeks time!!
Hope everything works out for C - she just got engaged yesterday (15/4) as well =) Congrats!

There baby talk over! Just had to get that all off my chest lol ;)

~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Was great to see you & Lee on Sat Fee - consider yourself tagged though - you'll get the info on my blog.

Luvya xoxo