Monday, May 28, 2007

I hate packing!!

Urgh!
I hate packing, I hate moving! Yet why do I put myself through it soooo many times!?

This had better the last move I ever make before me and bf get a house together.

The flat is all in turmoil - I am packing and moving stuff over to my mothers bit by bit, and looking at it, it hardly seems like I have moved anything. I cant take all my clothes as need stuff for work and cant take my bed yet as I'm not totally ready to move out - urgh - its kinda like being in limbo.
Will be glad when its all over.
My TV, internet and phone all get cut off next Friday so hope I'm at mum's by then. Will need to enlist the help of the bf and his car to take the furniture stuff over - no idea how the hell I'm going to get the bed to mum's though, thats going to be fun!

The joys! back to packing for me =)

~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Urgh nightmare - I don't envy you at all, sweetie.

Gimme a holler if you & L are free next weekend.

xoxo