Thursday, June 28, 2007

Holidays are coming!

Woo hoo!
2 weeks today I will be in Turkey sunning it up with the boyfriend =) I so cant wait = 2 weeks in the sun, is just what the Dr ordered. Been so stressed out about moving and been getting a lot of migraines as a result that I really need this holiday!

The week has gotten slowly better - apart from today A isn't coming back =( She is finding the traveling too much - so back to Westaff for another temp by the looks of things.... she sure picks a time to leave lol I'm off on holiday as mentioned then when I get back on the 30th AR is on holiday for 2 weeks!
Urgh its going to be a nightmare!
But not my problem - the boss will need to get someone else in asap, in order to train them up before I go so AR has help and I have help when I get back... oh the joys!

L has landed himself another band since Mojito has fell to the wayside when LH left and the brass players - its a wedding band, and from the sounds of it, it will be good money when the gigs start coming in =) so yay for him! They do funk which is have fave', soul, rock - basically a bit of everything.

Off to a wedding reception this weekend so need to head and get my bag packed as will be in Edin all weekend - great to get outta the house! lol

Bye for now!
~xx~

No comments: