Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Not much...

... happening.
Just leading the quiet life and trying to organise wedding!
We still havent got a date yet as we are still trying to work out where we want to get married. Going to have a look at a few places in Edinburgh this weekend.
Once we know where we can set date and sort out our budget - but its not going to cheap like! We went to see place called The Three Kings in falkirk who do a wedding package for £3500 - but it just wasnt for us, I would rather wait and save up to get somewhere nicer, dont get me wrong it was done up lovely but it just wasnt what we are looking for.
Looks like it will 2009 or even 2010 at the very latest - though dont think I can wait that long =)

Moving in with Lee this weekend =) so looking forwad to that! Just going to pack all the clothes that I need and a few bits n bobs the rest is staying at mums. I think she cant wait to get rid off me!!

So apart from that not been up to much.

~xx~

No comments: