Tuesday, January 29, 2008

For Sale

Thats lee's wee flat up for sale as of today - its on the espc website if anyone is intersted in buying a flat in Edinburgh lol =)
Only went on the site this morning and already we have a viewer coming on Wednesday!!
Feels more real everyday. Cant wait until we move and im hoping this sells quick so we can move in quicker to our new pad.

Least I can say I have lived in the City even if only for a few months, but in all honesty I cant say I'm going to miss it! It took me 45 mins to get a parking space last night and even at that I was parked outside a put right at the Hib's football ground - thankfully my wee car was ok this morning when i got back to it!

So the move is on - wedding plans are totally on hold for the time being even though I am itching to get things moving with that.

Kinda better get back to work, but dont seem to have much time to blog at home nowadays as usally knackerd by the time i get in or playing Warcrack... sorry Warcraft! =) Bloddy Lee's fault!

~xx~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Woo great news. Can't wait til you move back - we can do afternoons at weekends for coffee and stuff.

xoxo

p.s. back on the Warcrack myself again :D:D