Tuesday, February 20, 2007

9am blues

Urgh!

I have been wide awake since just after 8am, as the postman woke me up with a package :(
Wouldn't have normally minded but I'm not working this week - the agency is getting back to me about temp work and also about an interview for a F/T job in Stirling.

I'm actually still in bed - gotta love wireless networks :) hehe I'm just glad my laptop cant play WoW on it! or else I would never be outta bed and off the bloody game!

Think I'm getting the cold - hope its not the flu! I feel all achy, got sore throat and all choked up :( The bf feels the same, he was off work yesterday. Managed to find some Beechams Flu Plus tablets in what I call my drug drawer :) so hope should kick in soon.

I think it may be time for me to get outta bed and do some housework today - was all set to do it yesterday but got distracted with WoW! It sucks up so much of your time!

~x~

No comments: