Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Midnight blues

I cant sleep :(

I miss my honey :(

And I'm bloody hooked on WoW! I'm playing my Taurin (?spell) Character and just got her up to level 10 so I get to turn into an animal :) hehe

Sad I know!

The bf has been over all last week - so I guess thats why I missing him so much tonight :( Get to see him tomorrow and I can't wait. God I have it so bad! I have a good feeling about this one... So much better than the last bf and I think everyone of my mates will vouch as to what a loser he was.... but not going to bitch to much about him, god knows how many kids he has now!

Believe it or not we (the bf and I) have been talking about baby names :) So at least I know we are both on the same wavelength, would hate to get 5 yrs down the line again to discover we both want different things. Very early days I know but like I say I have a very good feeling about this one :) and hope it lasts long enough for kids and marriage.
I'm a big softy at heart - and think he has kinda tamed me lol

Ok I'm rambling on wayyyyyy to much here!
Think its time I try get some sleep I have to go the job center tomorrow to get mother off my back!

~x~

No comments: