Friday, February 23, 2007

Newcastle Here I Come!

Woo hoo!

It Friday afternoon, did 3 hours work this morning now I'm home - music blaring away getting ready to head off to Newcastle for the weekend!!!

Ok lets back track - Work? Huh? Well I got a temp job as a Sales Administrator for Redrow Houses! Based out by TSC in Larbert so only 10 mins away =) happy about that, as was getting worried as just bought a new car and want to make sure I have enough money coming in.
It temp for as long as possible - so that kinda good least I know I will maybe get a few months work out of it. Mon-Fri 9-5:30 which is perfect =) and the money is good!

Applied for 2 jobs online yesterday as well - Medical Records in Falkirk Royal and one working for the council as Admin Assistant so will see what happens about them.

So as I was saying I'm off to Newcastle to see a band called "Dave Matthews Band" tonight, the bf is into them... then I'm meeting his family Sat/Sun! EEEK!!!

Already met his Dad, so hope the rest of the family like me...... *fingers crossed*
Looking forward to it - daunting though may be, but mind you he has met my brother and got his seal of approval - so surly they cant worse than him! lol

Heading off outta Falkirk at3pm as don't want to get stuck in traffic.
Speaking of which - how on earth did a tipper truck get stuck on the M8(think it was that road) ????I cant fathom how the hell he did it!
I was stuck in traffic there from 5pm til 7pm last night couldn't believe it. Had to pick my Dad up from the Western General Infirmary - had to borrow the bf's TomTom to get me there. Knew there was delays coming home, so thought would use the tomtom (whose voice is John Cleese by the way!) to get me off the motorway and on the A roads - but the bloody thing put me back on the motorway so ended getting stuck in the jam after all :(

Hmm a tomtom would look super duper in my new wee sexy black corsa... wonder if the bf would let me borrow it lol

Anyhow - going to get a cuppa tea then head over to mum to drop of some washing =)

Until Monday!

~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Aww I've missed you - just wanted to say have a great weekend. Hopefully we'll get a WoW time next week.

See you soon.

xoxox

p.s. the parents will love you :D:D