Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Slightly pissed off..

I have been waiting almost 2 weeks (this coming Fri) on my new car =(

The guy called from the garage this afternoon and told me that the DVLA still haven't got back to them yet with the Reg details =( they cant tax it and I cant insure it yet either. Good thing is I don't start paying for until I get it... so gives me time to save my weekly wages.
Bad thing is I'm getting impatient and the guy is losing out on his bonus this month for my sale.. what a shame =)

The agency have got back to me with a interview for a F/T job in Stirling on the 6th March. But in all honesty I'm not too sure if I really want to go for it. I don't really know if I want to travel that far (ok and heres me looking at jobs out Edin way! but the bf is there and if things move on its easier blah blah blah) so not sure what to do =( Kinda bored at this temp job as always asking for stuff to do etc, but it could maybe be a good job. Who knows.

Off to get some dinner but feeling kinda sick =( so might just have some soup if I have any lol

~x~

No comments: