Monday, February 26, 2007

Work....

Well today wasn't all that bad.
The woman is a bit dis-organised as I have to keep asking for stuff to do, either that or I do things way to bloody fast! lol (think its a bit of both!)

I almost died today when I got back from lunch - I thought the girl who was in the reception covering lunch was my ex bf's, ex gf to whom he has a kid to! I swear this girl is the spit image! Thankfully it turned out not be her... phew!

Apart from that I think I'm going to like it - found a house I love already! Its a 3 story Townhouse, but lucky or unlucky for me which ever way you want to view it - they aren't building any in Falkirk :( .... although having said that they are opening a new site in Etna Road... hmmmm =)

Just back from Asda - was about £50 and I have no idea what on earth I have got! Healthy food is bloody expensive!! Got lots of yogurt to have for breakfast and nice rolls so I can take lunch to work with me.

Trying to save money in some respect and eat healthy - if planning on going any holidays this year with the bf I need to get into shape for my bikini ;) lol

~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

OMG your face would have been a picture when you saw the lookeylikey.

Glad the weekend went well.

xoxo