Saturday, August 04, 2007

Where has time gone!?

Sheesh I have been back from holiday as week and already it seems like a million years ago!

Had a great time in Turkey, though I'm not a 100% I would go back. It was geared way too much for the British and to be honest when I'm on holiday I cant be bothered with that!
Went to a Turkish Bath - god that was amazing! The oil massage was just great, made me feel so relaxed.
Also went on a boat trip when the bf's sister and fiance arrived and a Turkish night on our last night. Other than that we really didn't do anything apart from just chill by the pool and relax.

Got home last Friday night and was freezing! After just coming from 49degrees you would be too! Mum had got me the new Harry Potter book, had that finished by Sat night, and had to wait on L to finish it before could talk about it! =)

Been a bit of film buff the last week - went to see Transformers, Harry Potter OFP and Die Hard 4.0 Have to admit loved all 3, though was slightly disappointed with Harry Potter, so hope the last two films are better!

Been shopping in Livingston today and got myself a couple of DVD's so going off to watch them tonight as L is away out for his best mates stag do tonight. Feels weird not being with him now we are home as for almost 3 weeks we have been inseparable.

Never mind only 10 months til we get a place together =) yay!

Have a new girl at work - and I'm not really taken to her yet. Hope that changes as I am stuck on my own with her for 2 weeks whilst A is on holiday. The joys.

Anyhoo I cant be bothered typing a load as its all done etc so will leave this as a wee update.

Until next time
~x~

No comments: