Monday, August 06, 2007

The Case of the Ex

Ok a little thing I need to get off my chest...

It silly really but its bugging me something terrible!

So the bf has discovered Facebook, which is cool I'm there too along with a lot of my friends. But I just discovered that he is still quite pally with his Ex who now lives in Australia and is on there.
He told me all about how they tried the long distance relationship thing and it didn't quite work out and all that stuff, and how they get along great now!

But its bugging me that they keep in touch! I don't flaunt my ex in his face let alone keep in touch with him, but there she is on his page.
Urgh I don't know if I'm jealous or what - even though there is nothing to be jealous about, but I don't like how I feel about it.

Should I tell him that it bothers me or just let it slide and forget about it?

I know what I'm like though, I wont be able to forget about it easily... urgh! He doesn't keep in touch with any other ex - that I know off! But she was the one who he was willing to move half way across the world for and I think that maybe that is getting to me, as he made a comment about how he would love to move there someday! Cause I know she is there I made a comment that I wouldn't move that far away so least he knows that bit!

I feel a little better getting that off my chest - haven't said to anyone as most would just say I have nothing to worry about and I know that, but it bugs me!

Off to have a bath and relax - had a pretty busy day at work!

~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Let it slide babe - they're prob just pally cos they didn't part on bad terms. BUT DON'T MOVE THERE - IT'S TOO FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!