Friday, August 10, 2007

So bored!

Having such a boring week!
A is off on holiday for 2 weeks and me and the new girl J are finding it hard to find work to fill the days!

She keeps asking me for stuff to do = which don't get me wrong is great, but I have nothing for her to do! Even I am struggling to find stuff to do once I do the sales side of things for A. I hope once A gets back things pick up, as I don't know what on earth we are going to get J to do! At the moment she is doing my job whilst A is on holiday - so I really dont have a clue what she will be doing when she gets back....

I suppose I should make the most of the quiet time as I just know things are going to just get manic, but I hate not having to do!

I am stuck here at work until 4:30pm on my own as everyone else is away at 1:30. But I have managed to get away 4pm so thats kinda good.

Off through to Edinbugh (as usual!) = going out for dinner tonight. L sister and fiance are coming up this weekend as we are going Quad Biking on Sat. So Im looking forward to that.

Well boss has popped in so I had better go and look busy!

~x~

No comments: