Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bored at work...

.. yet again!!
I am having such a boring week at work! There is nothing to do and I dont even have anything for J to do!

Urgh hope it picks up next week when A gets back.

Quad biking was so much fun on Sat =) Even if we did arrive 6 hours early!!!!
We went out for dinner on Friday night to the Ghurker Brigrade in Leith, had a nice meal then basicaly an early night seeing as we had an early start on the Sat.
We left Edin at 7am and headed to Dunkeld - D was supposed to be doing her Zorbing at what we thought was 9am but it turned out it was 11am!! Got to Dunkeld at 8:30am so decided to head back down to Perth for breakfast. D gets a call from her mum to say that the Zorbing was cancelled (it was pissing it down!) and we didnt need to be in Dunkeld until 11:30am!!
By this time it was 9:30am so we had to hang about Perth for alomst 2 hours. By the time we got back to Dunkeld to get lunch everyone was pretty much grupmy and tired.
Lunch was over in about half an hour which meant we had to hang about for another hour until we had to go to the Quad Biking centre.

Have to admit once we got there it was great =) As it had been raining the ground was all muddy, we got covered in mud it was great!
The guy showed us what to do and got us to go round this track to make sure he was happy we could handle the Quads - then he took us the hill.

Me and D were at the back as we were so slow and at one point we lost the guys in front lol
I was the only one to have a wee accident. Was coming down the last hill and it was quite slippy and the breaks just didnt seem to want to work so i paniced and jammed ont the break, next thing i know i'm doing a 360 spin and facing up the hill with D coming towards me screaming "i cant stop!".
I have to admit it was scary but it was fun after the event =) I did hurt my leg - got a huge massive bruise on my left calf as when i did the spin my leg came off and whacked off the wheeel... ouch! could have been worse, I could have broke my leg!!

So all in all it was a good day.
Went to see "The Simpson's" on Sun with C & J. Have to admit I was a little disapointed with it. I really thought it was going to be more funny that it was, and I love the Simpsons!
Think that is me for the time being, I am work right now, supposedly doing work.

Have the worst migraine ever and just want to go home =(

Laters,
~x~

No comments: