Monday, September 10, 2007

Long time no post!

Sheesh its been ages since my last post!

I am no longer on crutches - thank god, acutlly ditched them by the Monday as they were giving me sore hands :)
Not really been up to much to be honest - went over to L's house for dinner and played singstar! Cant belive I was acutally singing (crap though I may be lol) so that was a good night.

Since then I havent really done much = typing this from work at the moment as I have no internet at home for the past week. Mum decided to get Sky Tv, phone and broadband but the internet doesnt get connected until sometime this week! So frustrating as BT cut us off last Wed night - right in the middle of me killing someone on WoW as well!

Got a busy weekend this week - It is mine and the bf's 1 year anniversary on Friday =D Cant believe its been a year already, its just flown by! We are going out to dinner but as of yet I havent a clue where we are going - its a surprise!
Sat we are going to his best mates wedding somewhere in Edinburgh - bought a lovely dress from Desire in town so will post a pic after the event. Sunday is a day of rest and on Monday its my birthday (26 omg!) and the bf is off doing his ralley driving in Dunfermline - got it for his christmas but this is him finally getting round to doing it so I'm off that day from work so going to watch =)

Well I suppose I had better get back to work!
Until next time!
~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Hey sweetie, doesn't seem like so long since you and L got together. Happy anniversary. Have a great birthday too - I'll drop your card round cos for some reason we get the Ed hol instead of the Falkirk one.

Hope your internet is back up and running soon.

Luvya loads xoxo