Thursday, October 11, 2007

drivers beware!

I'm let loose on the roads again woo hoo!!

Was so lost not being able to drive because of my elbow - have been out of the coller/cuff thing since Thursday as it was more annoying than helpful. Campbell at work has been giving me a lift to and from work last week which was a great help! Dunno how long I could stand being at home getting moaned at for being on a computer all day etc etc etc.

So far driving hasn't given me too much pain, even though it is still sore, but getting better the bruise is almost gone on my underarm but still coming out nicely on my actual elbow - lovely!

Not been up to much other than planning a wedding! Been spending most of my time on the net at work printing out information on venues and what not to get an idea of how much it is all going to cost — my god i didn't know it was going to be such a bloody nightmare to organise!!

We still haven't got a date yet, but hoping maybe to do it next year or July 2009. So watch this space!
One day I might just post that I am married.

Right now just enjoying being engaged and looking forward to spending time with my new hubby-t0-be as much as possible, think might consider moving in with him once arm back on track and see what its going to be like!! wOOt!!

~xx~

No comments: