Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Excellent news!!!

Friday 28th, I am picked up by my gorgous man dressed in a kilt (and pulling it off mighty fine i might add!) wisked away in car to some un-known destination.
TomTom wasnt working until about 15 mins away from the place....
..... Dalhousie Castle!!

Couldnt believe it when he turned left and started to head up the drive way! Surprise number 2 (no1 was the kilt) and a great one at that =D he has been winding me up for 2 weeks about where were going, so im a happy bunny when see its here.

Head to our room = The Robert the Bruce Suite

Was such an amazing room! As you can see from the pic :) Called mum at this point to let her know where we had ended up when surprise number 3 arrived - Champange!!! Yummy!! So we popped it and started to get into it = Lee dowing his somethig terrible and pacing about like a looney - all will be reveiled!

Now the story gets really intersting lol

I just love to take a wee souviner from a hotel - usualy writing paper! So I got Lee to write me a wee note, whilst i read up on all the stuff you can get done at the spa, but with my arm i wastn getting anything done. Anyhow he gives me letter but i say i will read it after dinner but he insisted i read it then and there so I settled down on the bed and this is what i read...

To My darling Fiona,
Thank you for the best year of my life!
i never want it to end!

So I have one more surprise for you....

Will you marry me?

All my love
Lee x


I couldnt believe what I had read, until he got down on one knee and brought out the ring... by this time I was crying!! He was so relieved i said yes =D think he was panicing that I would say no as we have never really spoken about getting married at all!



Oh it was just so perfect!!
And a day I will never ever forget - we had the most amazing dinner and just had a great night. Once I called mum word travelled fast and my uncle in Canada called us at the castle just as we finished dinner, so by this time the whole castle knew!

So just wanted to share my news, will keep you all posted on the wedding plans! =D Oh so much to organise.

~xx~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

wooohoooo Congratulations sweetie!! Can't wait to see the ring in person.