Saturday, December 15, 2007

'tis the season..

Finally gotten into the festive spirit.
We have put the tree up done all the xmas shopping, wrapped it all and even written all the cards! Not all today - I did my shopping last Sun when Lee was off to Glenrothes for a band audition, but we did the tree and cards today =) So happy to be all organised.

SOOOOOOOOO Happy!! We have finally got a date for our wedding

August 1st 2009 at Napier University.

Just waiting on a confirmation email and pay the deposit but basically every Saturday in July and Aug 2009 is free so we really have our pick of dates. Dunno why we chose 1st Aug - just seems like a good date =)
Means I can now get into Organization mode and work exactly what I want and colours, already have the dress - well when I say that I mean I have seen the perfect one! so will prob work my colours around that, put it this way its not going to be traditional and thats all I'm saying =)

Lee is off to a gig tonight, think its going to be his last one as he is leaving the band as in the new year he starts an IT training course that he needs to concentrate on, so get peace to watch the X Factor Final! Not feeling 100% anyhow so just want to curl up on the couch and chill, beside its bloody freezing outside!

Cant believe its almost a week to xmas =) and me and Lee and spending it together this year =D which i'm happy about. We are off down to Newcastle next Sat until xmas eve meeting a few friends on xmas eve night for catch up before heading to mums to spend xmas day/boxing day with her. so working out nicely so far....

Anyhow off to watch X Factor!
~xx~

No comments: