Sunday, December 30, 2007

Last post of the year....

Merry xmas everyone! I hope you all had a great time.
Cant believe we are about to enter a new year.... I don't know where on earth this year went, it just seemed to fly in!

Xmas was good went down to Lee's mum last weekend to have an early Christmas with his family. Done not to bad - got a Tickle Me Elmo =D it is hilarious!! must take a wee video to show you, and a sack full of stocking goodies. Got home Xmas eve and we went over to friend of Lee's for a few drinks (well not me I was driving) then headed off to mums.

Just basically chilled the rest of the week - poor Lee was back at work on the 27th, where as I'm not back until the 3rd woo hoo! So great being off! Went out Friday night with my mate Alan to catch up = was weird being out in falkirk! It was so dead!
Drove home yesterday and basically we have done nothing all weekend - think we have watched about 10 movies! And we are still watching as I type lol

Off to friends tomorrow for hogmany - just staying in but beats staying in or our own.

Hope everyone has a good new year - and I hope next year is as a good at this one has been =)

~x~

No comments: