Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Wow 2008 all ready!? Last year went too fast.

Had a pretty shit hogmany to be honest - we had our first fight :( yeah I know great way to celebrate the New Year. We were supposed to be heading over to friends for a few drinks and see in the new year, but that didn’t happen, I didn’t much feel like socializing with mascara run eyes/cheeks! I think last night was the first time I have seen him really mad and the first time I have cried in a long long time. I’m not going into why we were arguing, but put it this way I would hate to argue again as we would break too much furniture…. he somehow managed to break the wee table in the living room.. didn’t see as I was walking downstairs but heard it. Least it wasn’t me huh?

The atmosphere is tense here the now, but I hope it will blow over, but im not one to forgive easily so maybe that will have to be one of my new years resolutions.

Speaking of which i am taking part in 101 things to do in 1001 days :) that list will be be my resolutions.

Anyhow off the now don't feel like blogging much right now…

~x~

No comments: