Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dont want to go back to work... =(

Tomorrow sees me back at work and to honest I don't want to go - will only be back for 2 days then its the weekend so hardly see the point, but needs must I suppose.
Poor Lee he has hardly been off :( Hes back today, because its an English company they don't get the 2nd off like most scots do. Though have to admit most shops and business are open today to rake in the money of the start of the January Sales.
The holidays are changing or maybe I'm just growing up and it has always been this way. When I was wee the holidays seemed to last for ever and everyone was happy and didn't need to work as they were off, now it seems it has all become too commercialized and people are forgetting what this time of year is all about.

This is going to be a busy year for me & Lee (of course) as we really need to get down to the nitty gritty of planning our wedding.
Weddings are expensive and time consuming to boot!

We are going to Napier sometime over the next 2 weeks to hand over out deposit for the hire of the rooms. Then we wont hear anything from them until March next year I guess..... I know we have ages to go but I think I am going to need this year to get things sorted.
We are planning on doing our own stationary as we have seen how ridiculously expensive a bit of paper can be all because has "Wedding" on it! So sorry extortionate invitations making companies you wont be getting our money!
If we can cut costs on some aspects we have more to spend on other things.
Also I couldn't believe the price of photographers!! they start from £500 for 10 measly photos to £2000 for 100!
Boy am I seriously in the wrong profession, where weddings are concerned there is a fortune to be made!

Oh the joys!

~x~

No comments: