Thursday, January 03, 2008

Didnt quite make it to work..

Gotta love WiFi internet.

Didnt make it into work today :( Feel absolutely awful! Totally chocked with the cold like you wouldn’t believe. I hate calling into work sick as I always feel like a fraud, I hardly get sick and when I do I always tend to muddle on and go into work regardless. But not today - for a start Lee wouldn’t let me and secondly, every time I move my head it feels like it is going to explode which isn’t good.

So I’m stuck at home on my own again seeing as he is working, think will probably be off tomorrow as well, going by how i feel right now that is.Will have to get dressed and head off out at some point to get some drugs and tissues which in all honesty I’m not looking forward to doing as pure and simply I cant be arsed getting outta this warm bed to stuff - also the fact that I have a exploding head! So will have to see about that, Might just take parcetamol for my head and hope it works until Lee gets home then he can go out and get me stuff :)

~x~

No comments: