Saturday, January 05, 2008

Feeling better..

...thankfully, but unfortunately back to work on Monday!
Gotta go back sometime I suppose. I know most went back on the 3rd (or the 2nd like poor Lee) So I guess I really shouldn't complain too much.

Just cant be bothered going back, its always the same after been off work for a wee while.

Been so bored the past few days, couldn't face going out at all as was just feeling lousy and though I feel a million times better I just still couldn't face going out! So (we) have sat in all day and did nothing.

Been trying my hand at digital scrap booking but having a hard time getting off to a good start. Just cant seem to get my head round it!!! urgh!!! so annoying lol Need to invest in a good program to use i think.

So haven't really had a production few days off sick! Lee is off for band rehearsal tomorrow so off to Ocean Terminal to spend my xmas vouchers and get some fresh air! and food stuff for work.

Pretty boring start to the new year huh? wish had something interesting to write about by my mind is just at a blank seeing as I haven't really done anything interesting to write about!
God I'm rambling now must be the paracetamol kicking in lol

Laters!
~x~

1 comment:

Oblibby said...

Glad you're feeling better now hon. I had that winter vomiting thing at the start of the week.

Know what you mean about feeling guilty if you're off work.

Glad to hear the wedding plans are coming along. We should have a date in the next few days.

Give me a shout when you guys are free and I'll have you over :D:D